Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: £22k - £25k
Hours of work: Full time / Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a HR Assistant to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
- Producing & processing all paperwork and HR system changes for starters, leavers, salary increases and any other job changes, including liaising with our payroll department
- Maintenance of HR system and associated audit and compliance processes
- Supporting HR Manager
- Routine HR administration tasks including, but not limited to, the managing and archiving employee files, proactively maintaining Organisation Charts and assisting with reference requests, monitoring probationary periods and supporting in induction programmes.
The ideal candidate:
- HR support experience within a large business
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the confidence to deal with all levels of staff including management
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to constantly prioritise, and adapt to changing requirements
- Flexible, and able to work proactively, with a pragmatic approach to developing "best practice" standards and taking on new tasks
- Numerate and must have strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Team player - enjoy working with other team members and willing to assist and cover for team members to achieve an excellent support service
- Experience of working with confidential and sensitive data, complying with Data Protection legislation.
- Track record of working to strict deadline
- Able to deal with colleagues at all levels
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.