HR and Recruitment Administrator
Hours : 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary : £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Location : Chichester / Selsey
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Chichester on a temporary basis.
Due to changes within the business and a very busy period our client are looking for a Hr and Recruitment Administrator to support the team
Previous experience within Hr and Recruitment would be advantageous although this is not essential for this position
The individual will need to have good administration and communications skills and be able to work using your own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
Our client specialise within manufacturing and production across the South Coast. As a HR and Recruitment Administrator, your key responsibilities will be as follows
- Assisting to Hr and recruitment team in the sourcing of candidates
- Proof reading Cvs and applications
- Assisting in screen candidates via the telephone for potential job opportunities
- Liaise with internal departments when required
- To update the internal database with confidential information
- Adhoc support to the HR and recruitment team
The ideal candidate
- Will need to be available to start Immediately
- Will be able to commit on an ongoing basis
- Will have excellent administration skills and experience
- Will be able to work under pressure and within a busy and ever changing environment
- Previous experience in recruitment , Hr would be advantageous although not essential
To be considered for this position please make urgent contact with Fran or Amy Immediately / submit your CV
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.