Hr & Recruitment Administrator – Hybrid
Location: Fareham , Segensworth , Whitely area- you will be able to work partly from home and partly in the office
Temporary position – Immediate start
This is a temporary position on an ongoing basis
Hours : 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £23000
Start date : Immediate start
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established business who are based in the local area
Due to a busy period our client is looking to recruit a temporary HR and Recruitment Administrator to join the team immediately
As a Recruitment and HR Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting the Hr and recruitment team with all round administrative tasks
- Ensuring employment contracts and new starter paperwork are accurately and efficiently issued to all new recruits
- Assisting with the onboarding of new recruits.
- Accountable for the preparation of all new HR employee files, taking up references and setting up online DBS application forms
- Setting up and maintaining HR System with new starters/leavers and any changes.
- Supporting with training courses
- Working closely with other departments to set up Inductions and inhouse training for new recruits.
- Inputting of holiday and sickness forms, including chasing up of outstanding forms.
- Note taking in disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Assisting with small Hr and recruitment projects.
- Responsible for producing and sending out the monthly employee bulletin.
- Diary management including arranging meetings/room bookings
- Support the Talent Acquisition Advisor with all recruitment administration duties, including setting up of adverts, talent acquisition, interviews and assessment days.
- Ensuring new starter paperwork are accurately and efficiently issued to HR.
- Responsible for the recruitment administration and onboarding process, including right to work, DBS checking, reference verification, personal detail collation and other details that may be required for onboarding compliance process from point of offer to first day.
- May be required to complete telephone interviews to support shortlisting using smarter recruitment standards
- Additional reasonable duties as directed by the business that are not explicitly stated in this job description
- Supporting HR queries, shared services functions and the HR administrators
- Good administration skills
- Good organisational skills
- Will ideally have a keen interest in working in HR and recruitment
- Will have a good eye for detail
- Will be able to manage confidential data carefully
- Will be available Immediately
- Previous experience of working in Hr or Recruitment would be an advantage but isn’t essential
To be considered please submit your Cv Immediately