HR & Payroll Administrator
Temporary - 3 months
Full time 37.5hpw - will consider Part time at 25hpw+
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a professional services client who require a HR & Payroll Administrator to join them for a period of 3 months.
You will be tasked with overseeing the operations Administration for 4 sites across a variety of positions.
The ideal candidate must be confident enough to take initiative and be able to take responsibility for their workload.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinate recruitment - from initial contact through to advertising to offer stage
- Assisting with candidate inductions, onboarding and leavers
- Processing payroll and timesheets - expenses, holidays, sickness etc.
- Being the first point of contact via phone and email for HR related queries
- Organising training and appraisals
- Updating personnel information and details
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally educated to a CIPD
- Previous experience within a HR function
- Demonstratable experience with payroll
- Can manage and prioritise workload
- Able to take initiative and work alone.
Please send through your CV ASAP if you would like to be considered
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.