HR Analyst - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Likely to be extended!!
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm - Full Time
£24,000 - £26,000 P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a HR Data Analyst to join one of our top clients in the Fareham area.
- Working towards the preparation and implementation of the company's new global employee system
- Offering overall generalist HR support including absence management, performance reviews, occupational health, performance management and basic payroll processes
- Monitoring and maintaining the reliability of the data in the HR systems and acquiring further data from additional data sources to support
- Supporting the projects team with managing employee data and troubleshooting and problem solving
- Reviewing and chase data for accuracy, missing information and conversion/formatting issues
- Acting as the first line technical contact for HR system users
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to be computer literate with understanding of implementing and navigating data systems
- Must be highly proficient using Microsoft Excel, ideally with knowledge of pivots, Vlookup's and formulas
- Must have general working HR knowledge
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, be analytically minded and a clear communicator
- Must be able to commit to the full contact until at least March 2018!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, HR Analyst, HR Data Analyst, Excel, HCM, HR system, management system, data, reports, employees, conversions, formatting, data systems, implementation, international, technical, analytical,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.