HR Advisor - Part Time
Salary: up to £19,500
Hours of work: Flexible working hours between Monday to Friday, 25 hours a week
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a HR Advisor for a unique, software company based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified HR professional to join a vibrant team on a part time basis.
As the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a small team in a standalone HR role, reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
- Providing HR advice and support to employees and managers across all areas of the business.
- Providing advice to employees in relation to disciplinary and grievance procedures and handling all employee relations tasks.
- Collating employee details for payroll and managing the groups auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Managing recruitment needs for business across all areas including posting job adverts and coordinating the interview processes.
- Managing candidate on-boarding processes including creation of new starter packs and offer letters/contracts.
- Obtaining and checking all new starters ID, RTW and Visa documents.
- Developing and reviewing HR policies & procedures in line with current legislations.
The ideal HR Advisor will:
- Be have a good understanding and knowledge of Human Resources and ideally be CIPD Level 3 or 5 qualified!!
- Have strong time-management and organisational skills.
- Be able to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work 25 hours a week.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.