Salary :£26,000 dependent on skills and experience
Hours of work: 40 hours - Monday to Friday 28 days holiday pro-rata
Plus fantastic benefits which include the following :Company pension, Use of leisure facilities, Free parking, Subsidised food and discount on facilities
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established organisation who are based in the Havant area
Due to huge growth plans our client is now looking to recruit a HR advisor to join the team
Our client is looking for someone who is ready to take their next step in an HR career; ideally, we are seeking someone who is working towards or who has recently passed their CIPD at level 5 or is working at an equivalent level
As a HR Advisor you will report directly the HR Manager and assist in the provision of a first class service
You will be results orientated and passionate about achieving success through a people focused environment. The right candidate will possess the skills to forge meaningful relationships at all levels within the business and provide sound advice on an array of HR matters such as recruitment, performance management, absence and ER.
Key duties will include the following
- Provide a professional HR service to all employees for the complete employee lifecycle;
- Providing support and advice to line managers across the business on employment relations issues, ensuring that processes are managed in accordance with company policy and that all documentation is correctly completed.
- To support managers to reduce absence and turnover within the business.
- Develop and update existing policies in line with legislation and best practice and ensure that associated procedures and template letters are maintained
- Support the HR Manager with change management programs
- Support the implementation of any ongoing HR projects and developments;
- To continuously identify opportunities for improvement within the HR function
- Identify high risk employee relations issues and escalate to senior management
- To provide a high level of customer service to all employees, taking a proactive approach to all queries ensuring that they are followed up and closed or escalated to the HR Manager as appropriate;
- To provide support for company wide HR initiatives such as appraisals, pay reviews, L &D, and other projects as directed;
- Responsible for co-ordinating an end to end recruitment, ensuring compliance with legislation and company policy, adherence to best practice, managing onboarding and the attraction of high calibre candidates;
- Provide recruitment training and support to management
- To provide advice and guidance on performance management and staff development
- TO control spend within specific remit, working creatively and in a SMART way to reduce both overall costs whilst increasing efficiency
- To ensure a comprehensive understanding of Emergency Action Procedure and take action as necessary
- To perform other duties as assigned or requested in order to meet the needs of the business
Key competencies and requirements will include the following
- Good understanding of employment legislation
- Well versed in HR policy and administration
- Solid experience and knowledge in a generalist HR role
- Employment relations
- Strong creativity, resourcefulness, and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise activities and multi-task to meet goals and deadlines.
- Confident and resilient with a proactive attitude
- Able to demonstrate high levels of initiative
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner
- Confident dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to deal with confidential matters, with discretion and professionalism
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and build strong working relationships.
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent or working towards a qualification
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.