HR Advisor - Fareham
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A + Full Benefits!
Full Time - Monday to Friday - Standalone Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an HR Advisor for a growing, innovative company in Fareham.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experience HR Advisor to join an expanding business that can offer a long term career and an exciting, fast-paced working environment.
- Managing recruitment needs for business across all areas including posting job adverts and coordinating the interview processes
- Managing candidate on-boarding processes including creation of new starter packs and offer letters/contracts
- Developing and reviewing HR policies & procedures and providing day to day support with HR operations including support to managers and HR reports
- Processing multiple monthly payrolls and managing ER cases as required
- Handling GDPR compliance and supporting the Office Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be CIPD qualified and have worked as an HR Advisor, HR Officer or HR Manager.
- Will have strong generalist experience and excellent communication skills.
- Will require strong employment law knowledge and any experience of managing TUPE would be a huge advantage.
- Will be self-motivated, personable, enthusiastic and a real team player! This is an all round, standalone, generalist HR role and will suit someone who is flexible and someone with a can-do attitude!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: HR, human resources, HR Manager, HR Advisor, HR Officer, employment law, HR Generalist, payroll, on-boarding, ER, employee relations, CIPD, recruitment, people, best practice, full time, fareham
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.