£23,000 - £25,000 P/A + Benefits!!
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm - Permanent
Based in Southampton!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company to work as an HR Advisor!
- Working as the HR point of contact for the business, supporting and developing HR projects, policies & practices
- Assisting managers with anything recruitment focused, including advertising and the selection process for roles
- Producing documentation for starters, leavers, contract changes, reference requests and exit interviews
- Sending out offer letters/contracts to new starters and producing any other employee documentation
- Reviewing staff benefits packages and making recommendations for improvements
- Producing reports and analysing data to provide to senior management
- Dealing with employment law queries and case file handling i.e. grievance or disciplinary matters
- General HR administration including maintaining the staff handbook
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous HR work experience, a CIPD qualification would be desirable however is absolutely not essential!
- Will need to be familiar with employment law and HR processes and policies
- Must be a strong communicator and firm but fair when needed
- Must be focused and have the ability to manage your own time and work to deadlines
- Must be a problem solver and proactive to create new ideas and processes
- Will need strong IT skills and a good work ethic!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
**Applications for this role will be reviewed w/c January 1st!**
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, HR Advisor, HR Coordinator, CIPD, Employment Law, projects, policies, procedures, recruitment, advertising, personnel, referencing, starters, leavers, grievance, disciplinary, staff handbook, data, reporting, appraisals, managers,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.