Monday to Friday - Permanent
Churches Fire & Security Ltd is and an industry leading national Fire and Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking an HR Advisor to work in a generalist role.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Maintain an ongoing Employee Relations caseload, ensuring that all cases are drawn to a fair and transparent conclusion in a timely manner, always adhering to best ACAS code of practice.
- Working with the Compliance Team to ensure Policy is maintained in line with recent caselaw and employment law.
- Support Directors and Managers in TUPE consultation meetings when integrating acquired businesses, this involves national travel.
- Oversee the people integration, with the HR Director, of an acquired business from day one to integration date.
- Support the HR Director in maintaining a competitive Employee Value Proposition and ensuring Churches continue to be a socially conscious business.
- Supporting HR Administrators in frontline employee queries
HR Advisor Requirements:
- 5 + years of experience as an HR Advisor (essential). Level 5 and above
- Experience of TUPE due to either service provision change or share purchase
- Experience of a redundancy process, collective consultation process is beneficial.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining a strong EVP would be beneficial.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, NAV (if Possible) and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Apply now or contact our Recruitment team: 0333 0112 328