This is a temporary position to start Immediately and requires someone on an ongoing basis
Salary: £ 24000 - £26000 (pro rata
Hours of work: Full time / Core hours
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Havant
Due to exciting changes within the business out client require extra support within their HR department and are looking for a HR administrator to join the business
As a HR administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Producing & processing all paperwork and HR system changes for starters, leavers, salary increases and any other job changes, including liaising with our payroll department
- Maintenance of HR system and associated audit and compliance processes
- Providing guidance to employees and managers on HR procedures and the self-service system
- Routine HR administration tasks including, but not limited to, the managing and archiving employee files, proactively maintaining Organisation Charts and assisting with reference requests, monitoring probationary periods and supporting in induction programmes.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner and wider UK HR team with regular reporting and analysis as well as ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the confidence to deal with all levels of staff including management
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to constantly prioritise, and adapt to changing requirements
- Flexible, and able to work proactively, with a pragmatic approach to developing "best practice" standards and taking on new tasks
- Numerate and must have strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Team player - enjoy working with other team members and willing to assist and cover for team members to achieve an excellent support service
- Administrative experience, preferably in a HR department
- Experience of working with confidential and sensitive data, complying with Data Protection legislation.
- Track record of working to strict deadline.
- Able to deal with colleagues at all levels.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.