HR Administrator - Start ASAP!
12 Month Fixed Term Contract - potential to go permanent!
£20,000 - £23,000 P/A + Full Training & Excellent Benefits!!
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Permanent
Based in Andover!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company to work as an HR Administrator! This would be working alongside and to support the HR Advisor with all HR and recruitment related duties.
- Working alongside the HR Advisor assisting with all HR related administration duties.
- Supporting with all filing responsibilities within the department.
- Producing HR documentation for new starters, leavers, contract changes, reference requests and exit interviews.
- Sending out offer letters/contracts to new starters and producing any other employee documentation.
- Liaising with Department Managers and key Stakeholders within the business as to HR or recruitment needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based administration experience - any HR admin or recruitment admin experience would be a huge advantage!!
- Must be a strong communicator with accurate literacy skills and great attention to detail!
- Must be focused and have the ability to manage your own time and multi-task.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player.
- Will need strong IT skills and a good work ethic!
This role will be best suited to someone actively looking for a career in HR. The company is willing to support the successful candidate through their CIPD qualification.
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, HR Administrator, Administrator, Administration, HR Coordinator, CIPD, Employment Law, projects, policies, procedures, recruitment, advertising, personnel, referencing, starters, leavers, grievance, disciplinary, staff handbook,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.