Hourly rate - £12 per hour.
Temporary for 12 weeks then Permanent.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm.
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside an extremely busy and well-known company in their search for an organised and responsible HR Administrator join their expanding team.
Reporting in to the HR Manager you will be providing administration support, overseeing Human Resources tasks ensuring the processes are in line with legislation and policies.
As a HR Administrator, you will be working in their award-winning contact centre, ensuring that each customer receives first class service.
As a HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain HR records, ensure all the necessary documents are received and processed.
- Support with recruitment tasks such as, interviews, generating induction packs and contracts, dealing with recruitment agencies, and maintaining applicants’ details.
- Support with disciplinary/grievance meetings and investigations.
- Complete vehicle tracker checks.
- Ensure DBS checks are completed for all relevant staff.
- Provide advice to managers and employees.
- Assist with the administration of monthly payroll.
As a HR Administrator, you will have/be:
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excel knowledge is essential. (Working with spreadsheets that contain formulas).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well under pressure/deadlines.
- Remain professional and ensure high levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Strong administration skills.
Please submit your CV immediately.