Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: £16000 - £19500
Hours of Work: Core working hours Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a fast-growing, professional financial service provider who due to growth within the business, are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their already successful team.
As the HR Administrator you will provide administrative support across a number of HR Processes preparing all required documentation in line with current legislation and Company policies. Maintain automated and manual HR information systems in relation to staff including the HR Database, eFiles, spreadsheets, general filing and other record systems.
- Preparing and issuing of offer letters and contracts, maintaining prepared offer packs,
- Monitoring references for all new employees, by ensuring Experian process implemented and progress monitored, highlighting unsatisfactory references to the relevant manager as HR Advisor/Manager/BP
- Medical declaration monitoring - raising issues with relevant HR Advisor/HR Manager/BP
- Ensuring managers notified of probation end date
- Ensuring Right to work documentation is received
- Ensuring HR systems updated with all relevant information and efiles
- Processing all leaver information, ensuring all relevant letters, checklists are prepared and processed and issued to payroll by deadline.
- Processing all documentation for employees relating to contract changes, internal transfers, including job title and salary changes,
- Supporting team where appropriate on processing family related leave policies, flexible working requests and any other T&C variations.
- Ensuring all relevant letters, payroll checklists are prepared and processed and issued
- To review the GroupHR inbox taking action to promptly deal with and respond to line manager queries in designated area of responsibility, seeking guidance from others in admin team/HR Advisors/HR Manager as necessary.
- Responding to reference requests by other employers and financial companies and preparing tenancy and mortgage references for employees
- Creating and maintaining up to date HR files for all employees, using the standard HR template folder structure
- Produce ad hoc reports as requested by the business liaising with the benefits executive as and when required
- Preparing 3 in 6 trigger emails in response to information received from payroll
- To provide administrative support to the HR team with regard to note taking and on occasions support in the preparation of outcome letters for formal meetings including disciplinary, grievance and flexible working letters
- Updating Ceridian with the monthly quarterly changes to org chart data communicated by the business
- To regularly review and make recommendations for improvements to HR processes
- Under guidance of HR Advisors/Manager contribute to updates to Employee Handbook and Managers Dashboard information
- Ensuring all efiles are moved to the new template structure
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the team in meeting business requirements
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- To ensure that DPA, FCA & TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in an HR function / a confidential environment desirable
- Proven Track record in busy and complex administration role.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience of working with databases, specifically maintenance & collection of data, and production of reports.
- Proficient in Word, Excel (spreadsheets and charts), PowerPoint.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.