Location: Fareham / Southampton
Duration: Temp for 2/3 months initially
Salary:£Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established business who are based in the Fareham / Southampton area
Due to a busy and very successful period our client needs additional support within the HR Department and require a temporary HR Administrator to join them immediately.
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Working within a small HR team to assist with all round HR administration
- Completing checks and screening employees in line with legislation and GDPR
- Chase relevant departments and employees for specific information.
- Update the HR database with confidential information
- Communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Security vetting employees.
- To assist with recruitment administration also
- Deal with confidential and personal information.
- Will be available immediately.
- Will be approachable.
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to bounce back from negative feedback.
- Previous experience within HR Admin / Recruitment would be advantageous although not essential
- Will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately.