Hours: 20 hours, Mon-Fri, 10am – 2pm
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Duration: 3 months initially although this may be extended
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established business based in the Portsmouth area. Due to a restructure our client is now looking to recruit a temporary HR administrator to join the business.
As a Hr Administrator you will be reporting to and taking direction from the HR Advisor, assist in the daily transactions for the HR Systems and Administration function of the HR function
- Prepare new files and Induction packs for all new starters
- Ensure all Induction forms and ID checks completed and filed in HR Folder.
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure all data received in time for payroll cut off.
- Input data on to all systems, leavers , starters , maternity , holiday ect
- Record and monitor Agency staff data
- Update training records
- Assist with recruitment across the business
- Support with HR administration queries and any other administration tasks as directed by the HR Advisor.
The ideal person will have/be
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Experience in a HR administrative / support role
- A good level of IT literacy and understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent level of attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication and people skills - ability to communicate across all areas of business.
- Well organised, able to work on own initiative and organise time and work, ability to multi-task.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Display a positive and pro-active approach to tasks.
- Be a team player.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately