Salary: up to £25,000 P/A
Hours of work: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday increasing up to 25 with every years' service
- Life assurance
- Access to Perkbox
- Team incentives
- Future progression opportunities!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a HR Administrator for a client based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to step into and progress within a HR role!
Graduates are highly encouraged to apply for this role!!
As the HR Administrator, you will:
- Work alongside the HR Manager and carry out all HR related administrative duties.
- Support the recruitment process by shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, liaising with agencies and providing / chasing feedback.
- Help manage the employee life cycle process including drafting new contracts, requesting references, background checks and ensuring probations are completed.
- Maintaining employee and training records, and coordinate training courses.
- Send out offer letters and contracts to new starters.
- Ensure employee and training records are maintained and compliance is in check.
- Abide to GDPR and FCA regulations.
- Attending meetings and note taking.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
The ideal HR Administrator will:
- Must have strong administration skills looking to pursue a career in Human Resources / HR!!
- Ideally have a Human Resources related degree or qualification!!
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills!
- Be PC literate with a good understanding of Microsoft package.
- Be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Be confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
- Be highly-motivated and organised.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: HR, Human Resources, HR Administrator, Administrator, Administration, HR Coordinator, CIPD, Employment Law, projects, policies, procedures, recruitment, advertising, personnel, referencing, starters, leavers, grievance, disciplinary, staff handbook, fixed term contract, FTC,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.