HR Administrator - Start ASAP!
9 Month Fixed Term Contract - potential to go permanent!
£20,000 - £22,000 P/A + Excellent Benefits!!
Monday to Friday - Full Time Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company to work as an HR Administrator! This would be working alongside and to support the two HR Advisor's with all HR and recruitment related duties, as well as the implementation of new HR & payroll systems.
- Working alongside the HR Advisors assisting with all HR related administration duties.
- Supporting with all filing responsibilities within the department.
- Producing HR documentation for new starters, leavers, contract changes, reference requests and exit interviews.
- Sending out offer letters/contracts to new starters and producing any other employee documentation.
- Inputting payroll information and ensuring this is processes on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with recruitment needs for the business.
- Playing an effective part in the implementation of the new HR and Payroll systems, ensuring a smooth transition wherever possible.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous HR administration or recruitment administration experience. Any human resources background will be considered.
- Must be a strong communicator with accurate literacy skills and great attention to detail!
- Must be results-focused and have the ability to manage your own time and multi-task.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player, with a good sense of humour!
- Will need strong IT skills and a good work ethic!
For more information, please contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, HR Administrator, Administrator, Administration, HR Coordinator, CIPD, Employment Law, projects, policies, procedures, recruitment, advertising, personnel, referencing, starters, leavers, grievance, disciplinary, staff handbook, fixed term contract, FTC,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.