HR Administrator - Fareham
£18,000 - £20,000 P/A + Full Benefits!
Full Time - Monday to Friday - Standalone Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an HR Administrator for a growing, innovative company in Fareham.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experience HR Administrator to join an expanding business that can offer a long term career and an exciting, modern, fast-paced working environment.
Our client is looking for someone who is a hard-working and tenacious individual who, with the external support they are able to offer and also study support towards your CIPD Level 5, will grow with the business to become an experienced and highly thought of HR Advisor in the future!
- Supporting with recruitment needs for the business across all areas including posting job adverts and extending invitations to candidates to attend interviews.
- Processing candidate on-boarding including sending new starter packs and offer letters/contracts using templates provided.
- Developing and reviewing HR policies & procedures and providing day to day support with HR operations including support to managers and HR reports, utilising the external support provided.
- Processing a selection of monthly payrolls and handling Employee Benefit administration
- Handling GDPR compliance, responding to HR enquiries and supporting the Office Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be CIPD level 3 qualified and have worked as an HR Administrator or HR Assistant.
- Will have strong generalist administration experience and excellent communication skills.
- Will be resilient and have some basic employment law knowledge.
- Will be self-motivated, personable, enthusiastic and a real team player! This is an all round, standalone, generalist HR role, reporting in to the senior management team and will suit someone who is flexible and someone with a can-do attitude!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: HR, human resources, HR Administrator, HR Administration, HR Assistant, administration, administrator, employment law, payroll, on-boarding, CIPD, recruitment, people, benefits, full time, fareham
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.