Claims Assessor – Full Training Available!
Salary: £17,500 P/A
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8-6pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays OR Sundays = 37.5 hours per week. When working a day at the weekend, you will have a mid-week day off that week!
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 Insurance companies in Europe in recruiting Claims Assessors to join one of their customer services teams in Eastleigh.
The company is an award winning global organisation with fantastic employee values and over 12,000 employees world-wide!!
The Claims Assessor positions come with full training provided so no experience is necessary! You just need to love customer services and have good communication skills!
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way.
- Liaising with customers, clients and third parties via telephone, emails and letters.
- Working as part of a team to offer fantastic, memorable customer services at all times and ensuring that data protection checks are accurately completed.
- Dealing with customers claims from start to finish and managing the customers’ expectations thoroughly throughout.
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some form of office-based customer services experience, however work experience from any of the following industries will be considered:
- hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres, graduates, administration, reception or sales.
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Eastleigh for the shifts detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Jess Martin, Amy West or Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: customer service, customer services, sales assistant, advisor, representative, executive, assistant, administrator, administration, contact centre, call centre, inbound, outbound, waitress, waiter, bar staff, receptionist, front of house, insurance, claims, retail, hospitality, calls, call handler, switchboard, reception, data entry, emails, office, sales, service, coordinator, IT, full time