£16,000 - £17,000 P/A (Experience Depending) + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See hours below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic position in the Weybridge area for an industry renowned brand who is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Hotel Receptionist to join their team.
- Working on a busy hotel reception taking responsibility for the front of house
- Liaising with other departments in the hotel
- Taking guest feedback
- Handling incoming calls, making reservations for guests or assisting them with dinner reservations or treatment bookings
- Assisting guests with their check in's or check out's
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Handling cash or card payments
- Representing the brand and their excellent reputation
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
The reception is open Monday to Sunday from 7am to 11pm.
Shifts for this role will involve the following: 7am - 3pm // 10am - 6pm // 3pm - 11pm.
You will get 2 days off per week and, wherever possible those two days will be together!
**This role will involve working weekends**
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working as a Receptionist in a hotel/B&B environment
- Must be well presented at all times
- Will need to be confident and motivated
- Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Will need to be punctual and articulate?
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Abby at Dynamite Recruitment and apply now!!
Key Skills: Reception, Hotel, Receptionist, Guest Liaison, Guest Coordinator, Customer Service, Full Time, Weybridge, front of house, bookings, reservations, reservationist, check in, check out, treatments, guests, customers, B&B
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.