Hotel Reception Supervisor
£18,000 - £19,000 (Experience Depending) + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See hours below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic new position in the Weybridge area for an industry leading brand who is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Hotel Reception Supervisor to join their team.
- Will involve you taking control and responsibility for the reception area
- You will organise the reception team and coordinate with other departments in the hotel
- Handle complaints and issues including any escalations
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Maximise business with upselling, cross selling and conversions
- Representing the brand and their excellent reputation
- You will undertake Duty Manager shifts when required
- Train and coach the reception team, motivate and inspire them
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
The reception is open Monday to Sunday from 7am to 11pm.
Shifts for this role will a combination of the following: 7am - 3pm // 10am - 6pm // 3pm - 11pm.
You will get 2 days off per week and, wherever possible those two days will be together.
**This role will involve working weekends**
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working within a hotel reception role
- Will be well presented at all times
- Will ideally possess some knowledge of the industry and local areas
- Will be confident and motivated
- Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Abby at Dynamite Recruitment and apply now!!
Key Skills: Reception, Hotel, Receptionist, guest Liaison, Guest coordinator, Customer service, Full Time, Weybridge, front of house, bookings, reservations, reservationist, supervisor, team leader, senior, team manager,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.