Holiday Sales Manager
£20,000 - £25,000
Permanent- Full time
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced holiday sales manager to join a truly exceptional company!
You will have overall responsibility for the day to day running and success of the holiday booking department, reporting directly to the Sales Operations Manager.
You would need to be the driving force behind new ideas and developments in sales in marketing.
* Drive sales through initiatives and ideas on a daily basis working closely with the sales and marketing team
* Leading the Holiday booking shop team to achieve its annual budgets
* Team Welfare & Wellbeing
* Reward and Recognition
* Performance Management
* Culture - Role Model the company's unique way of working in everything you do and create an environment in which your team can perform at their best
* Succession Planning
* Review and management of TI and social media reports to understand trends, areas for opportunity and action
* Attend and feedback on your department's performance and action plans for improvements in daily and weekly briefs to the sales team
* Support to the wider sales department to ensure of its overall success
The Ideal Candidate:
* Ability to motivate and drive team to also achieve financial goals and targets.
* Have good time management skills, to split your time between the four direct responsibilities
* Good knowledge of Seaware systems.
* Have a hunger for sales and be motivated to achieve and deliver sales targets.
* Strong communication skills
* Be a committed Team Player including being flexible and enthusiastic
* Have a problem-solving attitude
* Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
* Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
* Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
This is a rare opportunity to get into a and exceptional company.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.