|Job Title:||Highways Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 12:52|
Senior Highways/Transport Manager - Fareham
£££Salary depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing our Fareham based client in their search for an outgoing and experienced Highway/Transport Manager to join the team!!
The Highway/Transport Planner will be working as part of a team in the head office in Fareham.
- Annual appraisals and salary reviews
- Private Healthcare
- Real career progression
- Your birthday off!
- 24 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Dress down Fridays!
- Plus many more!!
- Manage, train, coach and mentor new and existing staff members including graduates
- Work both in office and on site
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Write and approve technical reports such as transport assessments/statements and technical notes and check the work of junior Transport Planners
- Put together and write fee proposals
- Work with the national design guidance
- Project manage and ensure completion within the time set and to budget
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have strong working experience in transport/highways planning and at a senior level!
- Will have experience in managing or supporting a team.
- Must have experience in project management and budget management.
- Will ideally have some working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Must be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject such as geography, urban planning, civil engineering, economics, environmental science.
- Will have experience of writing fee proposals and writing technical reports.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Keywords: senior transport planner, transport planner, highways manager, highways planner, highways, transport, project manager, fee proposals, national design guidance, manage teams, technical reports, assessments, transport assessments, AutoCAD, CAD, fareham, full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.