Location: Fareham Area
Salary: £25k to £28500
Hours: Full time hours of 40 hours a week - between 7:30am-5:30pm (Mon – Fri)
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with an award-winning company based in the Fareham area.
Due to an extremely busy time our client is looking to bring some additional support to the supply chain team and are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Coordinator / Resource controller
As a Helpdesk Coordinator/Resource Controller you will work as part of a team to manage client expectations on a daily basis
Your main responsibilities will be to proactively take ownership ensuring all of the client enquiries and requests run smoothly, supporting, and growing relationships with customers and suppliers.
You will be supporting the end-to-end customer journey, ensuring it is a seamless process for the customer.
If you are a proactive determined individual with great attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment, then this could be an ideal position for you
As a Helpdesk Controller / Recourse Controller you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers via email and on the telephone
- Managing customers expectations from the initial enquiry though to the completion
- To work with a selected panel of suppliers and third parties on a daily basis
- To manage strong working relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Manage and chase deliveries in a timely manner.
- Arrange transport and logistics
- Identify where customers could develop their spend and make suggestions
- To provide clients with sales quotations and raise further paperwork including POs, invoices and contracts
- Updating and maintaining a database with accuracy
- Influence and control suppliers to ensure that requirements and deadlines are met.
- Follow up with suppliers and confirm completion dates
- Ensure all emails internally and externally have been managed with professionalism.
- Completing all round administration
- Good communication skills
- Will be confident in dealing with various parties
- Will have worked in a position where you have managed a client expectation from start to finish
- Will be able to challenge decisions where deadlines may not be met
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Will be fully competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- IT literate and articulate.
- Be proactive in managing your workload.
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Have strong organisational skills.
To ne considered please submit your Cv Immediately