Hours of work: 40 hours per week between 8am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £19000 -19500 per annum
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established service provider in Portsmouth
Due to growth our client is now looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator to work within a specialist customer service team. The ideal person will have previous experience of working within a telephone-based customer service position, coordinator or call centre environment and have the ability to work to deadlines.
You will be responsible for assisting your clients via email and the telephone with their enquiries and emergencies. You will take information for the client and log the details accurately onto the internal system, you will then raise work to be completed and distribute the work to contractors.
As a helpdesk Coordinator you will be responsible for the following :
- To act as a help desk operator and first point of contact for customers
- To record accurate information on work to be completed, location, repairs required and the description of the work to be completed.
- To record accurate information for materials to be ordered including; catalogue code, quantity, time required, and special order notes for materials team or delivery driver.
- Place material orders with suppliers, and chase progress when required, ensuring they can meet a delivery time.
- Contact third parties regarding materials, orders and deliveries to keep them informed and updated as to progress when there is a change to delivery expectation.
- To record information directly into the
- To schedule and plan routes for work to be completed
- Identify any issues with work to be completed or orders and manage this with the client
- To complete administration
The ideal person will:
- Be able to multi task
- Have previous experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and via email
- Will be able to make a decision and take responsibility for each enquiry
- Will have good attention to detail and PC skills and experience
- Will be able to take direction well
- Will have a minimum of 2 years office experience
- Will be very customer focused and be looking to go the extra mile for your customer
- Be flexible in your working hours to be able to support the delivery of the service; be reliable and dependable; identify issues and record them, along with other measures as necessary;
To be considered please submit your cv asap