Hours of work: 40 hours per week between 8am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £21000 per annum
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established service provider in Portsmouth
Due to growth our client is now looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator to work within a specialist customer service team.
You will be responsible for assisting your clients via email and the telephone with their enquiries and emergencies.
You will take information for the client and log the details accurately onto the internal system, you will then raise work to be completed and distribute the work to contractors.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for the following :
- To act as a help desk operator and first point of contact for customers
- To record accurate information on work to be completed, location, repairs required and the description of the work to be completed.
- To record accurate information for materials to be ordered including; catalogue code, quantity, time required, and special order notes for materials team or delivery driver.
- Place material orders with suppliers, and chase progress when required, ensuring they can meet a delivery time.
- Contact third parties regarding materials, orders and deliveries to keep them informed and updated as to progress when there is a change to delivery expectation.
- To record information directly into the
- To schedule and plan routes for work to be completed
- Identify any issues with work to be completed or orders and manage this with the client
- To complete administration
- Be able to multi-task
- Have previous experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and via email would be prefered although not essential
- Will be able to make a decision and take responsibility for each enquiry
- Will have good attention to detail and PC skills and experience
- Will be able to take direction well
- Will be very customer focused and be looking to go the extra mile for your customer