1st line support - night shift
Salary : £19500 - £ 21500
Hours of work: You will work between 7pm and 7am
Monday to Sunday, you will need to be available to work 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off .
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established technical business based in the Chandlers Ford , Eastleigh area
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a helpdesk advisor / 1st line customer support advisor to work Nights within the business
This is a busy and challenging role with varied duties and great career prospects for the right person.
Whilst notice periods can be accommodated, our client is keen to appoint candidates who are available immediately, so please read on and apply urgently
As a helpdesk advisor you will be responsible for assisting customers with their needs on the telephone and via email
You will take overall responsibility for logging calls and following basic diagnostic processes to troubleshoot and offer immediate 'fixes', whilst ensuring great customer service!
They will have a need for urgent help and support and you will take them through a process in order to support them professionally
You will provide first line support to the customers and try to fix the problem where possible
In addition, you'll provide technical advice, escalate issues where necessary and use remote technology to fault find and install new technology and updates as necessary.
For those problems that you are unable to support with you will then refer to a senior level support to assist customers remotely if required
You will log all relevant information onto the internal system and provide paperwork for your customers and internal departments
You will provide excellent customer services at all times
- In order to apply for this rewarding position, in addition to a positive personality and proactive manner you'll need to be ideally experienced within a help desk / have 1st line support experience.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential, as is a great telephone manner.
- You should also be happy to work rotating shifts over the following pattern - 7pm and 7am on a shift rota of 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off
- You will have excellent administration skills
- Will have a positive attitude and flexibility
- Will want to go the extra mile for a customer
- Ideally will be available to start asap
For more information please submit your cv immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.