Hours of work: 8 hour shifts between 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday
- Healthcare scheme
- Free car park
- Progression opportunities
- Access to employee benefits portal
- 29 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Auto pension enrollment
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Helpdesk Advisor for a leading, established business based in Petersfield.
The Helpdesk Advisor will provide first-line technical support to clients across the UK by responding to and managing support requests.
- Be a first point of contact for external clients via telephone and email, taking request details and logging onto the in-house ticketing system.
- Help and troubleshoot technical issues on first port of call through to resolution, guiding clients on the best process.
- Dependent on the product, know when to escalate the issue to second / third line support or to external partners.
- Take or respond to website enquiries coming through from the website and manage them appropriately.
- Provide training and support to end users, setting expectations based on agreed SLAs and processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal departments and external clients.
- Respond to helpdesk tickets within agreed deadlines with effective communication.
- Maintain relationships with third party software and hardware providers.
The ideal Helpdesk Advisor will have:
- Be tech-savvy or have a general interest in IT / technical support.
- Be a motivated team player with a drive to succeed.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Organisational and time management skills
helpdesk, first line, second line, 1st line, 2nd line, line support, advisor, representative, technical support, technical advisor
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.