Hours of work: Core business hours Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with an award-winning, established business by recruiting a Helpdesk Advisor to join their already successful team.
The Helpdesk Advisor will provide technical support to clients by responding to and managing support requests.
- Manage and respond to all external support requests via telephone, email, call - logging system and the company Helpdesk System
- Take lead generation calls or enquiries directed from the website or collateral, and manage them appropriately
- Manage issue through to its resolution achieving high levels of end user satisfaction
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter when necessary and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Provide training and support to end users, setting expectations based on agreed SLAs and processes
- Ensure that all helpdesk tickets are responded to within expected deadlines
- Recognise when to escalate an issue to second and third line support either internally or to partners depending on the product or system
- Maintain relationships with third party software and hardware providers
The ideal Helpdesk Advisor will:
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A team player with positive 'can-do' attitude
- Strong sense of ownership over work
To be considered for the exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then give Amy a call on 02392455422.
#helpdesk advisor, helpdesk admin*, helpdesk coordinator, helpdesk, first line, second line, technical support, advisor, representative, call centre, contact centre, customer service, coordinator,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.