Head of Treasury
£60-68k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Interim Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Head of Treasury to join one of our prestigious clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Providing the financial resources necessary to achieve business plan objectives and to manage the associated risks
- Reporting to the director of finance & technology, the head of treasury will line manage a team consisting of a business planning analyst, treasury accountant, senior treasury assistant and security manager
- Responsibility for the departmental budgets, effective financial monitoring and controls in accordance with policy and procedures
- Set budgets and take ownership for the production of monthly accounts, including cost accruals, sales accruals and work-in-progress
- Maintain a three-year cash flow forecast that anticipates our cash requirements
- Produce and present regular reports to the Board and Treasury committee to enable effective oversight of our treasury activities
- Manage the charging process to ensure new debt finance can be secured efficiently
- Maintain a register of all loans and other funding
- Invest surplus cash within the parameters of the treasury management policy
- Maintain a cash flow forecast that monitors our liquidity and compliance with Golden Rules
- Lead a team culture which is effective, efficient, professional and corporate; assisting with the training of staff to enable them to carry out their duties and responsibilities
- Stay informed of new initiative or legislation to help the business with developing new strategies and practices
- Maintain and update a treasury management policy that makes clear what authority the Board has delegated and to whom, the types of transactions and financial instruments used and the credit rating criteria for all our counterparties
- Support the Director of Finance and Technology in the appointment of professional advisors to support our treasury management activities
- Negotiate with investors to agree acceptable terms. Oversee the legal process and documentation of new funding and keep clear records
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- CCAB or ACT Qualified (desirable)
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Head of Treasury CCAB ACT Treasury Accountant Treasury Manager AMCT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.