Head of Science and Project Support
Location : Southampton
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - flexi time working policy
Salary : £45,000 - £52,000 pa
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site cafe
Dynamite Recruitment's client, one of the top five institutions of its kind in the world, are seeking a Head of Science and Project Support to join their stunning offices in Southampton and have oversight of a variety of projects by leading, mentoring and developing the relevant Project Managers and Project Support Officers to ensure efficient delivery
The successful candidate will:
Be a fully qualified Project Manager
- Have developed excellent mentoring and coaching skills, with a proven track record of developing individuals and teams to their full potential
- Have experience of working effectively with senior management within either the public sector, third sector, higher education, or in a corporate legal role
- You will be an excellent communicator with a natural focus on stakeholders
Duties include but not limited to:
- The Head of Science and Project Support will play a pivotal role in leading the team through significant organisational change; acting as a role model to the wider community throughout the transition, demonstrating positive behaviours and professional excellence by capitalising on the opportunities that the change will bring.
- The post will be ensuring project are run on time, on budget and that the risks are managed and that benefits are delivered over time
- A crucial aspect of the role is to lead on the development of continuous improvement through the establishment of lessons learnt logs that need to be maintained and used on a regular basis.
If you feel like this is the position for you and would like to be considered please send through your CV ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.