Head of Sales
Hours of work: Core Hours Monday to Friday
Salary: £48000 per annum plus a bonus, OTE £58000.00
Plus, fantastic benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well established, award winning business in Hampshire
Due to huge growth plans our client is now looking to expand the management team and are keen to employ a Head of Sales
As Head of sales you will be responsible for leading a sales team to huge success, This is a very strategic position where you can really make a difference
Key duties will include the following:
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Company’s sales activities
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that meets or exceeds the Company’s sales targets, whilst also meeting the wider aims and objectives of the Company growth strategy.
- Set weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for both sales departments and take full responsibility for those department’s performance against targets.
- Set non-sales related KPIs on a weekly/monthly/annual basis
- Analyse patterns in consumer and market behaviour in order to identify areas of improvement in sales strategies, with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improvement of sales and business profits.
- Accurately forecast future sales results and adapt sales strategies and plans to react to shifts in the marketplace.
- Present sales results to the board on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and analyse performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Provide clear and effective leadership to the sales departments, ensuring adoption of the Company vision and values, which form an integral part of the work culture.
- Work with other members of the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Work with members of the board on financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Identify new trends and emerging markets to ensure that the company stays ahead of the curve, ensuring that the Company maintains a competitive advantage, stays ahead of its competition in the market and avoids stagnation in the marketplace.
- Build strong relationships with the external partners who directly affect the sales team's performance
- Negotiate agreements and contracts with external agencies to ensure that the Company remains competitive at all times
- Manage the departmental calendar in order to maximise opportunities around product launches, sales promotions and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales.
- Implement a strong recruitment policy to ensure sales targets can be met at all times
- Aim to maximise the company profit at all times.
- Make recommendations as to the pricing structure of products
- Develop and recommend adjustments to the sales commission structure where necessary
- Develop and monitor the online sales platforms
The ideal candidate will be required to have
- Proven sales management experience, where targets have been met and exceeded
- Strong commercial acumen with proven ability to lead a sales team towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation
- Experience in all aspects of defining and implementing sales strategy to secure revenue growth for the organisation.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Exceptional leadership skills and a proven ability to inspire members of their teams
- Experience of evaluating product/market situations and analysing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Demonstrate calmness under stressful situations and in times of uncertainty, inspire the same in your teams
- Demonstrate excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A proven ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience of working with and understanding of digital sales platforms
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately