Head of Sales
Hours of work: Core Hours Monday to Friday
Salary: £48000 per annum plus a bonus, OTE £58000.00
Plus, fantastic benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well established, award winning business in Hampshire
Due to huge growth plans our client is now looking to expand the management team and are keen to employ a Head of Sales
As Head of sales you will be responsible for leading a sales team to huge success, This is a very strategic position where you can really make a difference
Key duties will include the following:
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Company's sales activities
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that meets or exceeds the Company's sales targets, whilst also meeting the wider aims and objectives of the Company growth strategy.
- Set weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for both sales departments and take full responsibility for those department's performance against targets.
- Set non-sales related KPIs on a weekly/monthly/annual basis
- Analyse patterns in consumer and market behaviour in order to identify areas of improvement in sales strategies, with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improvement of sales and business profits.
- Accurately forecast future sales results and adapt sales strategies and plans to react to shifts in the marketplace.
- Present sales results to the board on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and analyse performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Provide clear and effective leadership to the sales departments, ensuring adoption of the Company vision and values, which form an integral part of the work culture.
- Work with other members of the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Work with members of the board on financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Identify new trends and emerging markets to ensure that the company stays ahead of the curve, ensuring that the Company maintains a competitive advantage, stays ahead of its competition in the market and avoids stagnation in the marketplace.
- Build strong relationships with the external partners who directly affect the sales team's performance
- Negotiate agreements and contracts with external agencies to ensure that the Company remains competitive at all times
- Manage the departmental calendar in order to maximise opportunities around product launches, sales promotions and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales.
- Implement a strong recruitment policy to ensure sales targets can be met at all times
- Aim to maximise the company profit at all times.
- Make recommendations as to the pricing structure of products
- Develop and recommend adjustments to the sales commission structure where necessary
- Develop and monitor the online sales platforms
The ideal candidate will be required to have
- Proven sales management experience, where targets have been met and exceeded
- Strong commercial acumen with proven ability to lead a sales team towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation
- Experience in all aspects of defining and implementing sales strategy to secure revenue growth for the organisation.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Exceptional leadership skills and a proven ability to inspire members of their teams
- Experience of evaluating product/market situations and analysing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Demonstrate calmness under stressful situations and in times of uncertainty, inspire the same in your teams
- Demonstrate excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A proven ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience of working with and understanding of digital sales platforms
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.