Head of Sales - Chichester
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours
£40,000 - £55,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Do you want to show up to work every day simply to do better than you did yesterday? What if your goal for today was to do better work this week than you did last week? For no reason other than you want to leave the business in a better state than you found it; to make the lives of your customers easier.
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Head of Sales to join a Chichester based business who is developing a culture where every employee is tasked with competing against themselves, improving themselves and putting the customer at the centre of the organisation. If you are the kind of person who wants to improve yourself, has an unwaveringly positive attitude and wants to help people, please read on!
The company is a well-established distributor who is ideally looking for someone with experience working with alcohols/beverages/liquors/drinks/spirits to join their team as Head of Sales!
- Responsibility for all aspects of sales within the organisation, supporting the CCO and leading the sales department.
- Leading, coaching, mentoring and developing the growth of the sales department, the BDM's and the Sales Office Supervisor, conducting regular 1-2-1's with team members and conducting annual appraisals.
- Working with the sales team to achieve and exceed the company sales strategy, ensuring constant communication with other key stakeholders including the buying team, marketing, stock control, finance and senior leadership.
- Developing and delivering a business plan, sales strategy and KPI's across the whole sales division and ensuring all sales policies and procedures are documented.
- Actively seek new business and generate leads, support BDM's by attending key customer meetings and managing the tender process in every channel.
- Building and maximising solid relationships with key decision makers of major accounts, handling customer pricing, contracts and discounting.
- Encouraging market awareness, awareness of competitors strengths & weaknesses, sales methods and enhancing the commercial opportunities available to the business.
- Analysing sales stats, market analysis and customers needs and working with the marketing team to collaborate on social media and promotional campaigns.
- Providing accurate management and financial reports as required and holding regular head office based team updates and meetings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Head of Sales/Senior Sales Management experience!
- Must come from an FMCG, wholesale background and ideally have some experience working with alcohols/beverages/liquors/drinks/spirits.
- Will need to have strong relationship management experience and be effective in managing key high value accounts.
- Must have the ability to coach, train and mentor a sales team, including BDM's and the team Supervisor.
- Must be an experienced and successful sales person who can actively seek new business opportunities themselves!
- Will need strong commercial acumen and the ability to build a deep understanding of the consumer base.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: Head of Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales Management, Senior Sales Management, Sales, Sales Strategy, stakeholders, KPI's, new business, generate leads, key account management, People Manager, market awareness, competitor awareness, statistics, analysis, pricing, discounting, tenders, reports, alcohol, liquor, spirits, beverages
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.