Head of Operations
£35,000 - £50,000 DOE
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Head of Finance Operations to join one of our top clients based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and vibrant team.
This role will report directly into the CEO and will manage the Finance Team, Operations, HR and I.T.
The role would suit either a candidate who wants their next step up and has been reporting into the Head of Operations and wants to progress to be a COO or a candidate who is fully established as a Head of Operations again wanting to progress on.
- Manage Operations and Finance in line with the company's Core Values and Vision
- First point of contact for department heads
- Take the lead on all operational issues including weekly meetings to highlight potential problems and identify possible solutions and opportunities
- Manage the Finance Department setting budgets, audit
- Manage the payroll function within the company
- Ensure operational policies and procedures are in place and adhered to, in order to maximise customer service excellence whilst staying in budget
- Review processes to improve efficiency and ensure that best practice is adhered to at all times
- Provide regular training and recruitment of staff
- Ensure that all reports are run and distributed to Senior Management
- Provide financial support for key decisions to ensure the company continually grows
- Responsible for company fleet and facility management
- Ensure the company is fully compliant with all regulations and procedures both internally and externally
- Monitor staff and set and review KPI's for departments and staff
- Ad hoc projects reports and assignments
- Cash forecasting & management
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and reporting - to ensure the accurate and timely group reporting to strict deadlines
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- A strong working knowledge of system implementation is desirable
- Strong Management skills. proven ability to lead, motivate and grow a team
- Finance and business minded with the ability to make sound financial decisions
- Accurate and process driven mind set
- Has ambition and drive
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.