£45,000 - £50,000 (OTE £80K+ Uncapped)
Nottingham (with travel to Camberley office)
A largely successful and growing Financial Services company who are expanding their mortgage arm following structured growth plans and huge successes are looking for a Head of Mortgages to lead and grow the existing mortgage team. I am looking for an exceptional person for this position who is full of personality, extremely driven, motivated and focused. You will required to travel weekly to Camberley office (expenses paid for) as mortgage advisors are based in both locations.
The company have fantastic morals, growth structure, huge plans, and only hiring the best of the best, while providing the best opportunities for you to grow and build within the team, an opportunity like this does not come up very often!! You earn from your team’s success so motivating and maintaining a fantastic working sales environment is a must. Working with the best in the business across all areas of the company making it one of the strongest growing financial services companies. Your role will be to build and grow an already successful team. If your team succeed so do you! you MUST have whole of market experience for this position.
- Identify training and development needs; communicate, create and deliver the training
- Advisor engagement. Create a clear vision regarding the mortgage business direction.
- Grow and develop the mortgage and protection business and teams
- Support and develop both experienced and inexperienced advisors in undertaking qualifications and achieving a competent status
- Overall management and development of mortgage advisors and administrators
- Implementation and management of the T&C scheme including observations, full advice file checks and 121s, in line with scheme requirements
- Provide 1st line assurance to the business through risk-based assessments, ensuring mortgage and protection advisors are consistently providing suitable advice
- Liaise with various areas of the business together with external contacts; work together efficiently and productively to maximise business opportunities. Stake holder engagement.
- MI analysis and reporting
- CAS status & CEMAP qualified (or equivalent)
- Must have a strong eye for detail
- Experience managing a team is desirable
- Currently working in the mortgage industry (intermediary side)
- Minimum 5 year Whole of market mortgage advice experience
- A sense of humour!
- Money and success motivated is a must
- Minimum 1 year management experience within mortgage industry
- Whole of market protection advice experience
- Experienced in recruitment and growth
In return you receive:
- Up to £50,000 Basic Salary DOE & £80,000 OTE
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Life Insurance
- Paid for qualifications and training where required
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free Parking
For further information on this role please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!