Head of Asset Management & Legal Services
Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: Monday to Friday core hours
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
· Pension Scheme & Save as you earn/buy as you earn schemes
· Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
· Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
· National Rail season ticket loan
· On-going Training and Professional Development
· Annual Flu jab
· Free eye test and glasses voucher
· Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
· Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside one of the UK's largest financial services companies in their search for a Head of Asset Management & Legal Services.
Based at brand new offices near Portsmouth, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring business procedures and processes as well as supplier relationships are acted up on at every opportunity, and frequent strategic reviews are in place to ensure operational processes are at the highest level.
Asset Finance experience is ESSENTIAL for this position
As a Head of Asset Management & Legal Services your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Successfully lead a Legal Services, Asset Management and Remarketing functions (around 28 colleagues including team leaders and managers) by developing, monitoring and subsequently improving structures and service delivery models. This will include department budgets, resourcing and technology strategies, people and team development, performance management, and succession planning.
- Actively recognise your position and participate as a senior manager within the business, working as required on projects business wide.
- Driving the ongoing enhancement to policies and procedures in support of the customer experience and ensuring the team are clear in requirements to deliver on the strategy.
- Act as an escalation point for complex issues and deliver audit actions on time and in a sustainable way.
- Development of the department's strategies including business plans, objectives, SLA's, associated KPI's, policies, processes and procedures.
- Meeting and exceeding all key metrics, including volume processing, quality, complaints, vehicle issues and arrears management. Implementing MI that bridges results with clear commercial outcomes.
- Represent the organization at trade body / industry gatherings (FLA) on a regular basis
- Performance management of 3rd party supplier relationships including cost efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated consumer finance environment (experience in the motor finance industry is desirable)
- Proven and extensive team management experience in a volume customer facing environment as well as developing and implementing new processes, technologies and team structures.
- Experience of Control Self-Assessment (First Line of Defense) frameworks
- Sound knowledge of asset recovery regulation and law, formal legal experience is NOT essential
- A proven ability to balance workloads across multiple functions as well as encourage and empower teams to maximize and balance positive customer & commercial outcomes.
- Proven track record of identifying, selecting and managing third party suppliers
To be considered for this position please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.