Group Inventory Planner - Andover
Permanent - Monday to Friday - Core business hours
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A + Excellent Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, which is currently seeking an experienced Inventory Controller to come on board.
- Plan for and manage cost effective purchase orders for the European operation
- Taking in to consideration factors such as the current stock base, demand forecasts, supplier reliability and lead times
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and other departments at the head office to determine future demand planning, using demand forecasting software to calculate requirements
- Monitor and report on purchase order progress with suppliers
- Keep on top of new products, promotions and changes to sale prices and look in to reasons for any overstocks
- Prepare, communicate and report on forecasting and inventory KPI's and manage inventory targets set by management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in an inventory/planning/purchasing/control/supply chain role!
- Will need some understanding of a supply chain operation
- If you happened to speak a 2nd language that would be a HUGE advantage!
- You must have use and knowledge of MS Dynamics, NAV/AX, ERP MRP or forecasting systems or similar!
- Good advanced Excel skills would also be desired!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: inventory, inventory planner, group inventory, European inventory, purchase orders, stock base, demand forecasts, suppliers, purchasing, supply chain, planning, MS Dynamics, ERP, MRP, NAV/AX, Excel, stock holding, demand forecasting, forecasting, stock receipt, new products, overstocks, inventory management, inventory control,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.