Group Financial Controller
£60,000 - £80,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Group Financial Controller to join one of our top clients based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly growing and successful global business.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the company's global finance, accounting, and administrative activities across the UK parent and overseas subsidiaries. The business model requires the Group Financial Controller to review and implement fully aligned financial procedures and standards.
- Management of company's accounting and bookkeeping system which includes managing the accounts team
- Training and providing help and assistance to the more junior members of the accounts team
- Producing Management accounts on a monthly basis and reporting to the Directors giving expert guidance on strategic financial decisions
- Take ownership and responsibility for the annual statutory reporting process
- Management and monitoring of cash flow
- Management, review and reporting profit & loss, bank reconciliations, VAT returns and other control accounts, as appropriate
- Management of accounts receivable and payable - invoicing procedures
- Weekly liaison with Country Managers to control the performances of the various subsidiaries. Weekly (when required) and monthly reporting to the Directors, on a timely basis to assess performances
- Management of company's fiscal duties - liaison with HMRC and any other tax authorities in the different jurisdictions, when needed
- Annual assessment and production of financial statements to include preparation for the annual audit - liaison with accountants/consultants/ auditors
- Working closely with the Director's and other relevant members of the accounts team to enhance the financial procedures and develop new systems and processes where such a need prevails
- Support/assistance also in purely administrative activities
- Monitoring of HR reports, pension scheme issues, PAYE payments, liaising with consultants whenever needed
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Regular travel to all sites globally is essential. Experience of working across multiple jurisdictions and cultures is highly desirable
- Meticulous analytical skills with which to continuously monitor and review policies and procedures
- Strong governance skills to increase control in a high transactional environment with diverse geographical business units
- Experience in a highly transactional retail business environment would be advantageous
- Experience in working with Sage software, preferably with experience using more recent cloud-based versions of Sage Line 50 and QuickBooks is essential
- Strong organisational skills, the will and ability to meet multiple deadlines and reporting deadlines
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively; accept responsibility for decisions and be ultimately accountable
- Demonstrates a willingness and flexibility to work effectively to the requirements of the role and of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers, and consultants
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Group Financial Controller Finance Manager ACA ACCA CIMA Finance Director
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.