Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
Salary: £22,224 per annum.
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site café
Dynamite Recruitment's client, one of the top five institutions of its kind in the world, are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their stunning offices in Southampton
Working with the communications team, you will be working across a variety of projects producing materials from concept to completion for use on all channels including web. You will be responsible for ensuring the visual identity guidelines are adhered to and be on hand to assist staff and stakeholders with queries and requests.
- Creating, developing and designing graphics for use across a range of channels
- Creating visual identities from scratch for specific projects to be applied to websites, social media and promotional materials
- Keeping up to date with environmentally-friendly print finishes and formats and liaising with print and materials suppliers
- Assist with branding and design and content for presentations and reports
- Creating, cataloguing and curating graphics for the visual asset library
Candidates should have a relevant qualification and at least one year's experience in a similar role within a professional environment.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.