Graduate Sales Executive
Hours: Full Time, between 09:00 - 17:00
Salary: You will receive a starting basic salary of £20,000 with a realistic OTE in year one of £32,000
This will increase in year to two between £40,000 and £50,000 once a pipeline has been generated
Plus fantastic benefits which include the following:
- Great progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday days
- Free car parking
- Online discounts at top brands
- 10% annual bonus which is both company and individual
- Plus many more
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established specialist business based in Portsmouth, our client is an award-winning business who are very well recognised for providing excellent products and services.
As a result of internal promotion our client is looking to expand their Sales Team and are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to join their business.
This role would fit someone who is keen to establish themselves a career within Sales, someone who is competitive, driven and willing to learn. In return you will be trained how to sell successfully and be given a great career opportunity
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- To work with a database of potential customers, building strong relationships and developing qualified appointments or generate new sales opportunities
- This will involve both maximizing opportunities and selling into specific audiences
- To identify, target and sign contracts with new smaller business opportunities as and when appropriate
- To allocate, appointments into the direct sales team who will close business from a sat appointment
- To close sales via the telephone where possible also
- To build relationships with businesses in order to consistently develop appointments and keep communication streams open for future relationships.
- To hit appointment and new business targets as set by your manager
- To report and forecast accurately on opportunities
- You may from time to time be required to travel to meetings with the senior sales team
The ideal person will
- Will have graduated and be looking for a career within sales - full training will be given and an opportunity to become a sales professional offered as a result
- Or have previous experience of working within a lead generation or sales position previously
- Will have a successful track record in influencing others
- Will be competitive
- Will be a self-motivated, determined and target driven individual
- Will be career minded and professional
- Will be flexible and have a "can do" attitude
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.