This is an amazing opportunity for a Bachelor graduate or equivalent, of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering another other relevant engineering discipline.
The successful Graduate Project Engineer will support the Project Engineering team to deliver stimulating projects in the UK and internationally!
The successful Graduate Project Engineer will be commutable to Tarnock.
Up to £27,000
Full training Provided!
Graduate Project Engineer responsibilities:
- Create piping and instrumentation designs and 2D schematics using Auto CAD as well as assisting with mechanical GA drawings and 3D layout drawings through Solidworks
- Ensure projects are on track to be completed and within budget through liaising with key suppliers, engineering departments, and subcontractors
- Complete process design calculations and assessments for water and wastewater treatment systems and related equipment
- Create design information and specifications, for water and wastewater treatment systems and related equipment (more details can be given post application)
- Produce risk assessments and method assessments
- Support the team by forming Factory Acceptance Test schedules and visits
- The successful Graduate Project Engineer will also produce operational and maintenance manuals
Graduate Project Engineer requirements:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Environmental Engineering (or other relevant engineering disciplines)
- Strong communication and confidence level
- The successful Graduate Project Engineer will Ideally proficient in the use of CAD software, ideally AutoCAD.
- The successful Graduate Project Engineer will be commutable to Tarnock.