Graduate Finance Analyst
Up to £23k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Graduate Finance Analyst exclusively for a private equity backed £50m t/o business in Eastleigh. This position is a newly created role to support the FP&A function and would provide study support towards CIMA for the successful candidate.
- Reporting to the Senior Finance Analyst
- Responsible for analysing data to help drive business performance
- Working with the mergers and acquisitions teams to analyse inbound data from newly acquired businesses
- Analysing project performance
- Supporting the team to improve project efficiencies and processes
- Liaising with various departments and stakeholders
- Produce performance related reports across multiple channels
- Simplify existing procedures to create repeatable processes
- Produce ad hoc performance reports across the business
- 1st/2:1 Degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Maths or associated subjects
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent in Microsoft Office packages
- Confident working with large data sets in Excel
- Organised and have good attention to detail
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Accounts Graduate Finance Graduate Finance Analyst