Graduate Client Associate
Salary: £20K - £23K
Hours of work: Core working hours Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Graduate Client Associate for an established, award-winning business in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a vibrant, growing team.
My client offers amazing progression opportunities, fantastic training and a first-class working environment.
- Provide consultative, first-class service to clients both verbally and written.
- Listen to and understand the client's business status and demographics to define what scheme is best for the business.
- Provide quotes to clients on scheme package once business needs have been established.
- Prepare client reports, documentation and present to clients in meetings.
- Be involved in designing the scheme and testing process before it goes live with the client.
- Liaise and work closely with internal departments and maintain the internal system.
- Guide clients through the whole process from end to end.
The ideal Graduate Client Associate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent (Accountancy, HR, Finance, Business Studies, Bachelor of Science Degrees)
- Office experience is desired although not essential.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Use your initiative and be resourceful in your work every day.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise work efficiently.
- Be computer literature and competent using Microsoft programs.
To be considered for this exciting Graduate opportunity, please submit your CV then make contact with Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
#Graduate, Accountancy, HR, Finance, Business Studies, Bachelor of Science Degrees, Admin*, University, Customer Service, Advisor, Representative, Building Relationships, Client Relationships, Client Associate, Associate, Consultant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.