Up to £38K + additional benefits!
Hampshire & surrounding area's
My client is a leading business across the South & surrounding area's
- Carry out routine PPM's, installation and commissioning
- Carry out load bank testing, site surveys, inspections, fault finding, repairs and testing of generator sets and associated equipment.
- Provide breakdown response and resolution, commissioning and customer training of critical power equipment.
- Provide key technical assistance as needed to internal engineering staff and customers alike.
- Accurately complete all records for completed job.
- Be part of the on call rota.
- Mentor and assist with on the job training and supervision of apprentices.
- Relevant qualifications in a Mechanical / Electrical Engineering discipline or have completed a relevant approved NVQ/apprenticeship.
- Proven experience in servicing and maintaining generator sets.
- Strong analytical and fault finding skills.
For more information or to apply please call Kay on 02392 455422