Full Time - 37 hours per week
9 Month Fixed Term Appointment
£36,325 - £41,774
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site café
Dynamite Recruitment's client, one of the top five institutions of its kind in the world, are seeking a GDPR Specialist to join their stunning offices in Southampton
The Records Manager will provide specialised knowledge to staff, and clear guidance to ensure that the organisation meets both its statutory and legal obligations.
Duties Will Include:
- Develop new procedures to support records management and effective use of information in line with legal requirements
- Design a new improved coordinated approach for corporate records management
- Review and improve the approach to managing responses to all statutory requests for information, such as Subject Access Requests and Freedom of Information Requests
- Develop records management training for staff to support the implementation of clear and robust information and data handling standard and procedures
Key accountabilities will include:
- Development of an operational framework for a corporate approach to information governance
- Records management
- Information compliance
- Information quality
- Staff training, awareness and engagement
What Are We Looking For?
- Extensive knowledge of the legislative requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR) knowledge of current issues in Information Governance within a research setting.
- Records Management qualification or relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of risk and assurance management principles.
- Practical / operational experience of designing, developing and monitoring performance of records management systems
- Proven track record in a specialised Information Governance or records management role
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate people at all levels
- Strong analytical skills,
- High attention to detail
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.