Gas Supplier Analyst
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 08:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with well-established business in Chandlers Ford who are one of the UK's leading service providers. Due to success throughout 2016, our client is looking to expand their business by recruiting a Gas Supplier Analyst to join their team.
Working within the Operations Department, as the Gas Supplier Analyst you will provide core data quality audits for all meter related data. The primary focus of this role relates to cleansing the industry data received on a daily basis from third party agents to ensure that the businesses meter reading and asset details are accurately maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and resolution of data quality issues within the gas Supplier portfolio from CoS gain through to CoS loss, including:
- Outstanding data on CoS - missing CoS reads and Meter details
- Maintenance of MAM appointments
- Disputed CoS reads
- Ensuring Supplier records are maintained following supply point updates such as meter asset changes in order to facilitate updates to Shipper systems.
- Accuracy of consumption data and metering advances
- Resolving meter asset mismatches within the Supplier portfolio identified from a variety of sources i.e. Quantum vends, NOSI data
- Ensuring regular reads are received from meters
- Review/validate readings rejected by Shipper
- Maintain customer related Supply Point data i.e. customer name updates, meter access instruction updates, meter fault notifications, emergency contact updates
- Proactively identifying error trends and implementing effective resolutions.
- Building/maintaining relationships with third party industry agents
- Documentation and maintenance of all related business processes
- Day to day communication with industry third parties - MAM/Shipper
- Any other reasonable requests by the Gas Supplier Manager with respect to duties within the Gas Supplier team
The ideal candidate:
- Will have knowledge of working within gas reading, this is desirable however not essential.
- Effective organisation skills and close attention to detail.
- Be able to work confidently under pressure and work effectively towards tight deadlines.
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail)
- Will have strong communications skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
If interested, please submit your CV or make contact with Fran on 02392455422.
#gas reading, gas analyst, meter reading, gas meter reading, British Gas, gas supplier analyst
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.