Garden Centre Stock Controller
£15600 P/A + Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-established, prestigious Garden Centre to work as a stock controller within their company based in Hemel Hempstead.
The Role: Duties to include but not limited too;
- Controlling all goods coming in and out of the centre
- Distributing goods around the site in preparation for customer viewing
- Correctly recording stock movements around the centre
- Processing paperwork and delivery notes
- Using forklift to move stock around site
- Keeping and safe and clean working environment in all storage areas.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Stock Controller position you should have the following attributes and qualities;
- Must be computer literate and comfortable with using Microsoft Office
- Must be proactive and be able to use your initiative
- Will need to be flexible and able to work additional hours
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels
- Have over a years' experience of stock controlling
This will be a 34 hour week but the candidate must be flexible to work additional hours to achieve daily tasks
This is for an immediate start so please get in touch asap.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jake Hughes at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.