Gadget Repair Technician
Salary: up to £25,000
Working hours: 9 - 6pm Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend
- · 22 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- · Pension
- · Beautiful modern offices with fruit, snacks tea & coffee provided
- · Real career progression opportunities!
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Gadget Repair Technician for a leading European organisation based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a fast-growing, vibrant team.
As Gadget Repair Technician you will be responsible for:
- Receive and log all postal repairs onto the inhouse system and inspect each gadget received before carrying out the repair.
- Ensure every repair performed is in accordance with the company procedures and in line with agreed SLA's.
- Help with functional testing and erasing of all repaired handsets.
- Arrange delivery of handsets, record tracking numbers and ensure the correct item is dispatched and ready for collection by the courier.
- Ensure all deliveries received are checked against the purchase order and booked onto the internal database.
- Keep a clean, tidy and secure working environment.
The ideal Gadget Repair Technician will:
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of fixing / repairing mobile phones and other gadgets including iPad or laptops!!
- Have great time management and organisational skills.
- Be a strong team player.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: mobile technician, mobile repairs, gadget technician, gadget repairs, iPad's, laptops, repair technician, Portsmouth, handsets
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.